- Athlon Games, Inc., a brand new game publisher brand. Collaborate with Middle-earth IP holder Enterprise to develop and distribute free massively multiplayer online video games based on the Lord of the Rings (J.R.R. Tolkien’s famous fantasy literature).
- August 3, 2017, LeYou has entered into a digital licensing agreement with Hasbro International, Inc. (collectively referred to as Hasbro), which has authorized LeYou with the usage of certain intellectual property rights of Hasbro, namely, for Transformers game development, Publishing, promotion, sales and distribution through designated distribution channels and authorized game. Distribution channels include e-commerce websites and services, including but not limited to Steam (operated by Valve Corporation), PlayStation Store (operated by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC), Xbox Live Arcade (operated by Microsoft), Amazon and Hasbro agreed Websites and channels. Under the agreement, the license will be valid from August 3, 2017 to December 31, 2024 and maybe extended for a maximum of 36 months; and the license granted covers the whole world (except Japan)
- Acquired a 20% stake in Certain Affinity, an independent video game development studio in the United States, for a consideration of $10 million.
- Acquired 51% equity of Guangzhou Rongduan（Radiance） Technology Co., Ltd. (Guangzhou Rongduan)
- The acquisition of a 100% stake in the UK gaming company Splash Damage, Fireteam and Warchest was completed, and the gaming business expanded further globally.
- Further acquired a 39% stake in Digital Extremes, making it a 97%-owned subsidiary of Leyou Group and becoming an international gaming company group.
- Successfully acquired a 58% stake in Canadian gaming company Digital Extremes
- Landed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, stock code HK.1089